EPCF, stands for Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Finance and is a prominent form of contracting agreement in the construction industry. The engineering and construction contractor will carry out the detailed engineering design of the project, procure all the equipment and materials necessary, and then construct to deliver a functioning facility or asset and Finance to their clients.
PERSIA HOLDING GROUP has been involved in contract engaging, cooperation, engineering, procurement and project management services focusing on “contracts, construction, administration “financing” and Business plan for major infrastructure projects.
We have been heading up the Project Management Team in the development of major projects, thanks to many years of technical and Management know-how and knowledge of our team members in development of main Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Finance (EPCF) projects.
PERSIA HOLDING GROUP has also been involved in financing arrangements for EPC projects through negotiating with international banks and our Expert Finance Organizations’ members and partners (EFO), helping clients to obtain the required permissions and approvals (including the resolution issued by the High Economic Council), satisfying the requirements of local banks in order to establish the letters of credit, etc.
PERSIA HOLDING GROUP’s services for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Finance (EPCF) Management include:
- Preparation of the Contract Agreement, Particular Conditions of Contract (including the Financing Arrangement).
- Supervising the work of a consulting engineer to complete the Employer’s Requirements Time, schedule and Bill of Quantities in a coherent and acceptable manner.
- Assigning and finalizing the EPCF contract for the EPC department.
- Supporting clients to obtain the required permissions and approvals from all concerned governmental authorities.
- Providing Business Plan, engineering, procurement and project management services.